Apple surpassed Wall Street’s predictions during their third quarter earnings call, Tim Cook testified during the U.S. House antitrust hearing, CES goes all digital, and we feature our favorite task apps.
We’d love to hear your feedback! If you have questions you’d like answered on the show or comment, tweet at Stephen Robles and William Gallagher, or email us here. Find us in your favorite podcast player by searching for "AppleInsider" and support the show by leaving a 5-Star rating and comment in Apple Podcasts here.
ExpressVPN - AppleInsider listeners can get three extra months when you sign up for a year of service! Get the most secure and fastest VPN service today.
Links from the Show
- Notes of interest from Apple's third quarter 2020 earnings report
- Apple CEO Tim Cook testifies in U.S. House antitrust hearing
- Apple CEO Tim Cook speaks on Hey, parental control apps during antitrust hearing
- Apple halved Amazon's App Store fee to get Prime Video on iOS and Apple TV
- inessential: I Got Teed Off and Went on a Long Rant About This Opinion Piece on the App Store
- Apple updates Apple Store app with new 'For You' tab, iPhone comparisons
- CES 2021 cancelled over COVID-19 concerns, all-digital experience coming
- Apple's 'iPhone 12' and new iPads rumored to debut in October, 5G iPhone potentially delayed
- Jon Prosser's Tweet
- Things for Mac, iPad and iPhone
- Omnifocus Task Management
- Due Task App
- Todoist Task App
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: email@example.com