With the release of iPadOS 13.4, William and Stephen discuss the new mouse and trackpad support, new iPad model benchmarks, iCloud folder sharing, Face ID coming to the Mac, and tips for live streaming at home.
- ExpressVPN - AppleInsider listeners can get three extra months when you sign up for a year of service! Get the most secure and fastest VPN service today.
- Mint Mobile - Bring your iPhone and get a new wireless plan for just 15 bucks a month.
iPad Rumors & Trackpad Thoughts
- Apple to use mini LED backlighting in late 2020 iPad Pro
- 2020 iPad Pro’s A12Z shows little improvement over 2018’s A12X in early benchmarks
- Apple releases iOS 13.4, iPadOS 13.4, watchOS 6.2, tvOS 13.4, macOS 10.15.4
- How to customize mouse and trackpad support in iPadOS 13.4
- Everything new in iPadOS & iOS 13.4
- Apple’s iOS 13.4 delivers ‘Shared iPad’ feature to enterprise users
iCloud Folder Sharing
Face ID on Mac and Apple TV Rumors
- Apple planning Face ID for MacBook Pro and iMac — plus a notch
- Higher capacity Apple TV with tvOS ‘Kids Mode’ may be on the way
Live Production on Mac
- Best Mac production platforms for live streams during COVID-19
- OneStream Live
- Switchboard Cloud
Rumored AirPower Mat
- How AppleInsider staff work from home and what gear we need to do it
- Free apps and things to do at home during the coronavirus pandemic
- Apple Park drone footage shows ghost town amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Apple plans to reopen some Apple Store locations in the first half of April
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: email@example.com