Stephen Robles returns to host the AppleInsider podcast along with Editor Mike Wuerthele. We discuss the lack of an iPad app from Instagram, the productivity of the iPad for certain tasks, coronavirus affecting Apple's manufacturing schedule, The Amazing Stories trailer and Apple TV+ thoughts, and end with note-taking app recommendations.
We'd love to hear your feedback. Tweet at Stephen Robles and Mike Wuerthele, or email us here. Find us in your favorite podcast player by searching for "AppleInsider" and leave us a 5-Star rating and review in Apple Podcasts here.
- Masterclass - Get 15% off an annual all-access pass.
- Feals - Enjoy 50% off your first month’s membership order.
- Adobe Photoshop delivers dark mode, better object selection for 30th anniversary
- New Microsoft Office iOS & iPadOS app unifies Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ferrite - Audio Editor for iPad
- Supply chain sources predicting 12-inch iPad Pro in the spring
- Tim Cook issues memo to staff regarding coronavirus outbreak
- Apple will miss quarterly guidance and iPhone sales estimates because of coronavirus
- Apple teases ‘Amazing Stories’ in Apple TV app, YouTube trailer
- ‘Apple Tags’ tracking devices launching summer 2020, says Ming-Chi Kuo
- Bear - Note Taking App for iOS and macOS
- Goodnotes for iPad
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: email@example.com